Returns & Exchanges
1. Unwanted Products/Exchanges
In general, you can return/exchange unwanted products to us at no charge, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
SportSA will happily accept returns if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase. All parcels must be returned to us within 14 days of delivery. We allow 1 free return/exchange per order.
To request a return/exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 087 985 0710.
2. Cricket Bat - Breakage Policy
It is with regret that from time to time a cricket bat will break and we fully understand how disappointing and frustrating that can be. If this does occur we would like to assure you that SportSA will endeavour to help out as best we can with any repairs etc that may be required.
However, this being said, we feel it is important to make customers aware of the following points:
- As you may already be aware and as much as we wish we could, unfortunately SportSA cannot guarantee any cricket bat that we sell against breakages.
- Bat breakages are part of the game of cricket and there could be several contributing factors when a bat breaks.
- Any bats that are purchased at SportSA which are returned due to a breakage will be taken back to the supplier (ie: PUMA, D&P, New Balance) for a full inspection and depending on the outcome, the necessary steps will be taken.
- We will not exchange or repair bats that are 8 months or older. (From date of purchase)
3. Defective Products
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product; and
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective, please email us (email@example.com) as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect. We will offer a free exchange or a full refund.